A new ART street contest starts now!
You be the judge! A contest open to all!
Participant in 2 different ways!
Submit your work!
1. Create a tutorial and post it to ART street!
2. Promote the submitted work on social media etc.
3. Gather votes during the voting period!
Vote for your favorite tutorial!
1. Vote for the tutorials you think are useful!
2. You can vote every day during the voting period!
Overall Flow of the Contest
The theme is “MediBang Paint Tutorials”!
The ART street management team will choose 16 works from the submitted tutorials!
If the Paint tool you use is MediBang Paint, any tutorial is OK!
How to Paint People（Author：星野悠sama）
Background Material Tutorial（Author：紀音）
How to use Brushes
* The selection method is determined by the overall popularity (number of views, number of comments, number of favorites, number of shares, number of likes) and the submission time of entries.
* You can also apply by tagging tutorials that were submitted before the contest application period, but newly made tutorials submitted during the contest application period will have priority.
You be the judge!! The winner is decided by the popularity vote tournament style!!
Voting period: From December 2, 2019 (Mon) to Janurary 6, 2020 (Mon) until 17:00 * Japan time
* Voting is divided into three stages: Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, and the Finals.
Presenting prize money and prizes to contributors and voters!
50,000 yen prize + posted on MediBang Paint's official websiteFinalist:
30,000 yen prize + posted on the official website of MediBang PaintSemi-finalists:
Prize money 10,000 yen + posted on the official website of MediBang Paint
Amazon gift certificate worth 3,000 yen
* The top 5 voters with the highest number of votes for the winning works will be selected. (The total number of votes from the voting period)
* If the number of votes is the same, a lottery will be held.
How to Enter
Enter in 3 easy steps
1Draw a illustration!
2Add a tag!
3Submit to ART street!
For those who want to participate!Submission Details
- Entry Period
- October 17, 2019 (Thu) ~ November 18, 2019 (Mon) until 17:00 *Japan Time
- Entry Format
・JPG, PNG, PSD, MDP（File size：Under 30MB）
・No designated size, but the DPI must be at least 300
・ A Tutorial explanation is required for the "Introduction" (over 100 characters)
* Example: Step-by-step instructions, pen layer settings, work environment, etc.
- Please Note
・Entries that are sexual, or might result in causing harm to other people are not accepted. Any entries breaking this rule will be blocked or account suspended.
・Depictions that infringe upon the rights (image rights, copyrights, etc.) of a third party are prohibited.
・Entrants should keep the original file before the results announced.
・Works that are submitted to the contest will be posted for free and without compensation on the website managed by MediBang, Inc., social networking services/sites, catalogs, etc., for purposes such as [promoting the contest, advertising, announcing the results, etc.]
・ The submitted work may be posted on the MediBang Paint's official website.
・ If fraud voting is detected, MediBang may delete the fraudulent work and account.
・ If the submitted work contains text, it may be translated into a language other than the original language.
・Must be a MediBang Paint Tutorial.
・ Works made with other programs will not be judged.
・Anyone can enter the contest, regardless of whether they are a pro or just draw as a hobby.
・Entrants may enter as a team.
・Only primary works that entrants own all the rights to distribute for free and unpublished works may be entered.
・No limit to the number of times a person can apply. Entrants are welcome to submit multiple works.
・Plagiarism, or any double (duplicate) works which have been submitted to another contest outside MediBang, will not be accepted.
- How to Enter
【Enter from Medibang Paint】
1. Download and regeister in Medibang Paint.
2. Complete the entry and post it on Art Street with the tag MBPtutcontest
※A Tutorial explanation is required for the "Introduction" (over 100 characters)
【Enter from the ART street website】
1. User registration on ART street.
2. Click on "Post work here" on ART street.
3. Select file format from "Illustration", upload file
4. Add a title and tag MBPtutcontest
5. Enter a description of the tutorial in the “Introduction” column (100 characters or more)
6. Click "Post and Publish"
Winner (1 person): Prize money 50,000 yen + posted on MediBang Paint's official website
Finalist (1 person): Prize money 30,000 yen + posted on MediBang Paint's official website
Semi-Finalist (2 people): Prize money 10,000 yen + posted on MediBang Paint's official website
- How to Claim the Prize
- The prize money will be credited to the MediBang account you applied with. You must register for a PayPal account in order to receive prizes. (The fee is borne by the winner.)
- By entering in this contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions detailed in the Contest Rules, so please read them thoroughly before you enter.In addition, about the enter illustration/s, PLEASE NOTE that after the contest recruitment period is over, except for the addition of tags, it can not be edited or deleted.
For those who want to vote!Voting Summary
- Voting period
Quarter-finals: 8 days
from December 2, 2019 (Mon) to December 9, 2019 (Mon)until 17:00 * Japan time (simultaneous progress for each group)
"Semi-finals: 8 days
from December 16, 2019 (Mon) to 2019/12/23 (Mon) until 17:00 * Japan time (simultaneous progress for each group)
Finals: 12 days
from December 26, 2019 (Thu) to Janurary 6, 2020 (Mon) until 17:00 * Japan time
- Voting Qualification
- Everyone with an email-certified MediBang account
* If you have not registered yet, please register here
- Voting Method
- During each voting period, we vote for works that were deemed useful (liked) using voting tickets on each group's “voting page”.
・ One voting ticket for each group will be given every day during the voting period.
・ You can vote for one tutorial by using one voting ticket.
・ An extra voting ticket will be given if you share the tutorial through voting page on social media.
* If you share a tutorial, you can only get a voting ticket for that group.
(Example: Even if you share a tutorial of group A in the semi-finals, you can only get voting tickets for group A.)
* The maximum number of voting tickets that can be earned by sharing on social media is 2 per day and per group.
・ Be sure to use the share button on each voting page when sharing on your social media account. Voting tickets may not be reflected in other sharing methods.
・ Each group of voting tickets will be reset to 1 at 0:00 Japan time every day. Please use the voting ticket given by sharing it during the day.
・ There are no restrictions on voting for multiple works or the number of votes.
・ Contributors can also vote for their work
* If the number of votes is the same, the ranking will be determined by the total number of “Likes”, “Favorites”, and “Comments” on their work.
Best Voter (5 people): Amazon gift certificate worth 3000 yen
* The top 5 voters with the highest number of votes for the winning work will be selected. (The total number of votes for all voting periods)
* If the number of votes is the same, a lottery will be held.
* Winners will be asked which country they plan to use the eGift Card in, so check your email address registered to your MediBang account.
After replying to our message, we will send an eGift Card code to your email address.
* You will receive an eGift Card code with a value close to 3,000 yen in Japanese yen.