Your illustration will be on a unique package and capture a lot of people’s attention!
The Grand Prize winner’s entry will be used on the pink package for PRiNCETON’s Active Stylus, “PASTEL SKETCH”!
Give the package a new character with your exceptional work of art!
PRiNCETON & MediBang Paint
Active Stylus "PASTEL SKETCH"
Package Illustration Contest
¥100,000 + your illustration will be the main image on a package
¥50,000 (2 winners)
PASTEL SKETCH (10 winners)
~ PRiNCETON supports creativity! ~
PRiNCETON offers a variety of tools, such as graphic tablets and stylus pens, for those who enjoy creative activities and dare to create things. This contest was created to commemorate the release of the Active Stylus “PASTEL SKETCH” that anyone can enjoy, and it was made with the creators of the drawing software, MediBang Paint. Please submit your exceptional work of art!
Think of a cute pink character that would get along with the other three girls!
Draw a character
Submit your work
It goes on a package
965 px (width) x 2480 px (height)
[Resolution 350 DPI / 70 mm (width) x 180mm (height)]
- Please download the template file below and then create your illustration according to the template.
- Because the idea of the contest is to create an illustration that will be used on a package, we recommend that color mode of the file is in CMYK format.
- When you use the PSD file as a template, we recommend that you export the file as a PNG before you submit the entry.
- The mdp file is in RGB format. Please use MediBang Paint to open it.
The stylus that anyone can enjoy,
Active Stylus "PASTEL SKETCH"
The Active Stylus “PASTEL SKETCH” has a soft pastel color and is packed with features that are perfect for those who want to draw illustrations on smartphones and tablets with ease. The soft pastel-colored device has various features that are great for drawing illustrations. There are no troublesome settings. You can start drawing illustrations right away just by pressing the button on the middle of the device. Draw where you want to with the approximately 2 mm extra fine tip. The pen tip is equipped with a sensitivity adjustment feature that also works on glass screen protectors, so it’s easy to draw on various devices.
Enter in 3 easy steps
1Draw a illustration!
2Add a tag!
3Submit to ART street!
- Entry Period
- July 27th 2018 - 5:00 p.m. (JST) on Oct. 1st 2018
- Entry Format and Important Points
- JPG, PNG (Max File Size: 30 MB)
* Works that are submitted to the contest will be posted for free and without compensation on the website managed by MediBang, Inc., the website managed by Princeton Ltd., social networking services/sites, catalogs, etc., for purposes such as [promoting the stylus pen, promoting the contest, advertising, announcing the results, etc.]
- How to Enter
- 1. Register as a user on MediBang.
2. Click on Creators Submit here at the top of the MediBang website.
3. Click Submit on the MediBang Creators page.
4. Select the Illustrations tab and then upload your file as a JPG or PNG.
5. Enter the Title for the illustration and add the PASTEL_SKETCH tag.
6. Click on Submit & Publish at the bottom of the page.
- How to Claim the Prize
- The prize money will be sent to the entrant's MediBang account using their PayPal, or wired to their bank account (the winner will accept the responsibility of any associated wiring fees).
- ・Grand Prize: ¥100,000 + your illustration will be the main image on a package (1 winner)
・Excellence Award: ¥50,000 (2 winners)
・PRiNCETON Award: PASTEL SKETCH (10 winners)
*There is no guarantee as to the number of prize-winning works for each prize.
It is possible that there may not be a prize-winning work, or that there may be more prize-winning works than originally planned after the judging has been completed.
- By entering in this contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions detailed in the Contest Rules, so please read them thoroughly before you enter.
Please note that submitted works cannot be edited or deleted after the entry period is over, however tags (not including the contest tag) can still be added.