assigned to them!!!
without having to translate your work!!!
even if you don't win!!
Enter in 3 easy steps
1Draw a manga
2Add a tag!
3Submit to MediBang
Users outside of Japan can use MediBang translation
1Submit a manga....
2MediBang will translate
3Contest judged by Weekly Shonen Magazine editors
※ English, Korean, Chinese（Simplified), Chinese（Traditional), Russian, French, and Spanish submissions only.
- Entry Period
- Thurs Oct 13th 2016 ~ Thurs Jan 12th 2017, 11:59pm JST (Japanese time)
- Entry Format
- Completed works
Under 50 pages in length
Completed comics only (No scripts or rough drafts)
Pages can be ordered from left to right, right to left and vertically.
- How to Enter
- Create a MediBang Account
- Click 'Submit'
- Click 'Submit' once again
- Under 'Comic' choose the type of file you'd like to submit, and upload it.
- From your 'Submissions' list click 'Details', add the 'WeeklyShonenMagazineContest' tag to your submission in it's settings and save it.
- Finally click 'Publish to MediBang'
- Entry is open to everyone from pros to amateurs.
Manga geared towards Weekly Shonen Magazine, Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, Manga Box readers as well as foreign manga are all ok.
Only comics that entrants have the rights to distribute for free may be entered.
- Winner Announcement
- Grand Prize: Publication in Weekly Shonen Magazine's manga app, Magazine Pocket + An editor will be assigned to you (to help develop your manga further) + feedback from the editorial staff.
Other Winners: An editor will be assigned to you (to help develop your manga further) + Feedback from the editorial staff.
※The possibility of no winners being chosen exists.
※Entries that don't win may also recieve feedback from editors.
- About entries in languages other than Japanese
- English, Korean, Chinese（Simplified), Chinese（Traditional), Russian, French, and Spanish submissions can be submitted as is. The MediBang translation team will handle them.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to the Contest Rules. We strongly recommend that you read all the terms and conditions prior to entry..