We interviewed artist logA, who switches between anime-like style, and a realism style.
The artist can create cute anime style art, and cool realism art! We interviewed logA who holds a platinum rank on ART street. Let's find out the secret to creating such beautiful art!
What tools do they use?
logA：I have been drawing since a young age.
I got serious with digital art 7 years ago.
logA：I watch gameplay videos all the time! Even when I am drawing. I love Suehirogarizu's (Japanese comedian) channel.
logA：I love vocaloid songs, so I listen to them a lot.
Especially when I am drawing Hatsune Miku!
logA：I use a Wacom Cintiq16 and Surface.
logA：I use MediBang paint.
logA：I have been using MediBang paint for a few years. It has so many functions that I can't believe it's a free program!
On top of that, it's constantly updated and gets better and better.
I remember the mesh transform and the chromatic aberration was added later, and I really love them.
I don't really have any complaints. I just wish you will keep on adding more functions and improving the program!
logA：I'm usually inspired by the manga that I am consuming at the time.
I love JUMP mangas, but i think the way I draw girls is influenced by Naoshi Komi.
logA：When I didn't have my style yet, I studied how he draws the eyes. They are always sparkling and cute!
New ArticlesSee more
- Look at the combination of kawaii characters and anime style! We interviewed artist Yoshiki.
- cluseller's artwork sparkles like a jewel. We had a chance to interview the artist!
- Tow Tateoka creates cute and detailed artwork with a mix of realism. We interviewed the artist!
- We interviewed the famous artist, En Morikura. She creates a colorful and delicate atmosphere!【PR】
- orange lore creates very sweet artwork that looks as if it came out of a children's book. Here we interview the artist.
- We interviewed Aiuabo who creates charming girls and colorful scenery!