The entry agreement
By participating in Cover Art Design Contest (this contest), each entrant accepts the conditions stated in the entry agreement (these rules), agrees to be bound by the decisions of MediBang! (this company) and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this contest.
1. Organization, Management
- Cover Art Design Contest (this contest) is being held by MediBang (this company).
- This company reserves the right to modify or update these rules at it's sole discretion at any time. This company also reserves the right to suspend or cancel this contest at any time for any reason.
- Entrants agree to abide by the terms set by MediBang! Inc.
2. How to Enter
- By entering in this contest entrants agree to this contest's terms and conditions. Entrants that are minors must get their parent or guardian's consent in order to participate.
- Contest entrants are permitted to use MediBang's (http://medibang.com) (this site) services to upload their submissions during the contest period.
- Pictures submitted to this contest will become the property of MediBang. Entrants who withdraw from the contest will retain the rights to their work. These conditions do not pertain to artists using MediBang's services. MediBang users uploading their work to MediBang.com retain the individual rights to all illustrations and books submission made on this site.
- Entries made after the contest deadline has passed will not be accepted.
- Entrants will be contacted by the email address they submitted when entering the contest.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted they will forfeit their prize.
- MediBang reserves the right to delete, or reject entries, or cancel awards for any of the following reasons. This will include entrants’ handle names.
- 1 ) Entries that violate the terms and conditions of this site or contest.
- 2 ) Entries that are offensive in nature or obscene or illegal in nature as determined by this company in its sole discretion.
- 3 ) Entries that infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights, or that violate someone's privacy.
- 4 ) Entries that promote illegal activities.
- 5 ) Entries that are sexual, racist, homophobic, promote discrimination, or are in nature as determined by this company in its sole discretion.
- 6 ) Entries that depict child pornography or child abuse.
- 7 ) Entries that depict or promote suicide, self mutilation, solicitation or other illegal or offensive subjects.
- 8 ) Entries that include any viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses, or other forms of corruptive code.
- 9 ) Entries that include affiliate links.
- 10 ) Entries with missing information (ex. no email address etc)
- 11 ) Entries that are unrelated to this contest.
- 12 ) Anything else that this company deems unsuitable as a contest submission.
- Material inappropriate for viewers under the age of 18 will not be viewable to minors. If this company deems an entry to be inappropriate for minors it will hide those entries at its discretion.
4. Applicant's Responsibilities
- Applicants are responsible for applying to enter the contest and submitting entries and any other actions required to participate in this contest.
- Applicants are responsible for any submissions that infringe on any third party's copyrights.
- Applicant's are responsible for any damages that may occur from infringing on any third party's copyrights, and this company will not take any responsibility.
- This company is not responsible for any illegal or offensive material submitted by entrants.
- This company is not responsible for saving or deleting any content submitted by entrants.
- This company disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing, posting, uploading or downloading information in connection with, this Contest.
- MediBang reserves the right to delete submission, disqualify entrants, suspend, or cancel this contest. MediBang is not responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise.
- MediBang is not responsible for any incidental, indirect or any other damages that occur as a result of participating in this contest. MediBang will not be obligated to recompensate for any of these damages. MediBang will take responsibility for direct damages up to the total amount of the contest awards minus the amount of entrants.
6. Entry Handling
- Entrants will retain the intellectual property rights to the works that they submit.
- The User hereby permits the Company to use the Graphics and Other Information that the User has posted using the Service, free of charge, for advertisement, promotion, or other similar purposes.
- The User agrees that, in case of the use in the preceding paragraph, it will not exercise any moral rights of author against the Company or any party who succeeded such right from the Company or to whom the Company granted such right.
- This company reserves the right to display entries on it's sites, and social network accounts, and use them for promotional purposes, regardless of whether the entrant wins or not.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph when entries are displayed in the site's there is a possibility artists' name, or usernames, or comments will be revised.
- This company will comply with any requests from any institutions for information regarding entrant's submissions. Entries will be saved even after they are submitted and may be shared with third parties in the event of an inquiry from a legal institution.
7. Individual AnnouncementsThis company will use the entrants' personal information in order to contact them in regards to contest results and prizes.
- These rules will be in effect starting Thurs May 26th.