插畫・漫畫投稿&社群網站 - ART street by MediBang

Damn
I was really over here skipping Daft Mouth every time I listened to Mouth Sounds for Mullet with Butterfly Wings. Bro I was missing out that song slaps. I also just realized that Neil kinda stole my gender, its a never ending cycle guys, SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!! Like no, look at my sona now, I just asked my mom if I could get my hair cut super short like a guy, IN REAL LIFE, BEFORE I VISIT MY COUSINS, BRO I PLAN ON GETTING A FUCKING LEATHER JACKET AND RIPPED JEANS WITH A LEMON DEMON SHIRT TOO X - X

I swear I'm a girl guys you gotta believe me, I swear I'm just a tomboy :')

OH FUCK WHAT IS BACON GONNA SAY WHEN HE GETS BACK ONLINE XD
Man already had enough trouble trying to deal with me new sona and calling me Amber and now I completely changed myself AGAIN!

OH FUCK WHAT ARE MY IRL FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES GONNA SAY *WHEEEEEEZEEE*

I make great life decisions guys lol.

Thank you for coming to my kinda mental breakdown.

Also last thing I promise, the gore art is going to be held of for another couple weeks because I'm at my moms house and her pc is not built for recording speedpaints and I don't want to use ibisPaint for this. I'm also going to be visiting my cousins so thats also why its being held off. BUT I might be able to get my programs on their pc, we will see since my cousin (SnowFluff) wants to learn them anyway. So we will see!

顯示翻譯