Social Networking Site for Posting Illustrations and Manga - ART street by MediBang

Rant number 2
Im so fluffing tired of this new wave of "scene" scene isn't just a fashion trend that just happened and wasn't all about the clothes, it was a music based movement that let multiple people express their feelings by using screamo and or post hardcore, while this new "scene" is: OMG RAWR XD LOOK AT MEEZZZ :333 IM SO COOL CUZ I HAVE TEASED HAIR AND A STUDDED BELT!!!! I LIKE LOVE MCR AND PTV!!!!) When literally just last week they were a normie. You don't just turn scene. You ARE the scene. Ever since I was four, I listened to evanescene, listened to linkin park and even look at polyvore outfits. I was always "scene" and no real emo/scene kid likes being called emo. Or any label, but these 12 year olds love it, literally in their user name is scene or emo example: therIaNEm0xx
Then once someone tells them politely that they aren't emo, they say "omg.. Stop gatekeeping!!!! Your a poser for saying that cuz you didn't respect my ✨b0unDerieS✨and I don't deal with GaTeKeEpErS (literally happened on the animal jam wiki) that one person just started to bully me all because I said that hyperpop isn't emo. Sorry for this long ahh post, but if you do any of these things and aren't nice about it, dni/I will block (also some pics of examples of fake scene)

Display translation

Pin