JAN 19th 2020 JST
Live Party on MAL Live for FREEMAL Live
Let's draw some fan art of the characters in "Carole & Tuesday"!
You can draw any character that appears in the anime, " Carole & Tuesday "! Draw any way you'd like! You can also apply as many times as you like! Sure your submitted work on SNS and increase the number of views and likes! Judges will examine artist's ability to draw and express their originality. We look forward to many illustrations from all over the world!
First Prize: 100,000 yen prize money + comment from the judges
Excellentce Award: prize money 50,000 yen + comment from the judges
Shinichiro Watanabe／Animation Director, Music Producer
Born in 1965. Representative in works including “Macross Plus”, “Cowboy Bebop” and “Samurai Champloo”. Recent works include: "Space ☆ Dandy", "Reverberation Terror" and "Blade Runner Blackout 2022".
Minami Masahiko／Representative Director and Producer of Bones Inc.
In 1998, after working with Sunrise became freelance, founded the production company "Bones" with animators Koji Osaka and Toshihiro Kawamoto. Aims to create works that respect the movement of characters drawn by animators. He has produced many works such as "COWBOY BEBOP Heaven's Door", "Fullmetal Alchemist", "Symphonic Psalm Eureka Seven", "Strandia Mugen no Hana Rin", and "Space ☆ Dandy". The original series “Carole & Tuesday” has been produced and broadcast since April of this year.
Tsunenori Saito／Character Designer
Worked on character designs for the theater productions “Strength of the Imperial Palace” (2007) and “Zenzono Tempest” (2012). Representative for works include: “Cowboy Bebop Heaven's Door” (2001, assistant artist director), “Lasephone” (2002, art director) “Eureka Seven Pocket is full of rainbows” (2009, Animation Director) "Red-haired Snow White" (2015, main animator) etc.
Introducing the anime, "Carole & Tuesday"
In an era when mankind will be 50 years in the futureand living on Mars, a new frontier. p>
An era when many cultures are created by A.I.s and people enjoyed it. p>
There was one girl. p>
She survived toughness in the capital city of Alba, and aims to be a musician while working. p>
Yet she always felt that something was missing. p>
Her name is Carole. p>
There was one girl. p>
Who was born in a wealthy home in the local city of Herschel, and wanted to be a musician. But no one understood her. p>
She thought she was the loneliest person in the world. p>
Her name is Tuesday. p>
The two met by chance. p>
They couldn't help singing together. They couldn't help wanting to make their sound heard. p>
They felt like they could do it. p>
In such an era, they could be the ones to bring about a wave. p>
And even a small wave will eventually turn into a big one. p>
Enter in 3 easy steps
1Draw a illustration
2Check the box next to the banner
3Submit to ART street
- Entry Period
- Saturday August 31th 2019~Friday February 28th 2020 5pm ※Japan Time
- Qualification requirements and Cautions
・ Limited to only fan art works for " Carole & Tuesday "
・ Applicable for both professionals and amateurs
・ Applicable for team works
・ Multiple works can be submitted
・ Submissions that have won awards in other contests other than ART street cannot be entered.
・ No plagiarism or double (duplicate) submissions to contests other than ART street
・ Posting is prohibited for works with adult content
・ Entry work for commercial use is Prohibited
- Entry Format
- ・MDP, JPG, PNG（File size：Under 30MB）
・No designated size, but the DPI must be at least 300
- Entry Format
【Enter from the ART street website】
1. User registration on ART street.
2. Click on "Post work here" on ART street.
3. Click "Post work" of ART street Creators.
4. Upload in “JPG” or “PNG” format from “Illustration”
5. Add a title and tag carole&tuesday_fan to the uploaded illustration.
6. Click "Post and Publish"
【Enter from Medibang Paint】
1. Download and regeister in Medibang Paint.
2. After completing your entry, post it on ART street with the tag carole&tuesday_fan
・ First Prize: 1 person, 100,000 yen prize money + comment from the judges
・ Excellentce Award: 2 people, prize money 50,000 yen + comment from the judges
* We can not guarantee the number of works for each award.
※ There is a possiblity there will be no winners.
- How to Claim the Prize
- The prize money will be sent to the entrant's MediBang account using their PayPal, or wired to their bank account (the winner will accept the responsibility of any associated wiring fees).
- By entering in this contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions detailed in the Contest Rules, so please read them thoroughly before you enter. Please note that submitted works cannot be edited or deleted after the entry period is over, however tags (not including the contest tag) can still be added.
This will redirect you to the submission page.
You will not be able to edit your work after the contest entry period has ended.