- Make your debut as
a manga artist in Japan!
The winner will have an
editor assigned to them!
- Enter the contest by posting your work on MediBang!
Please read the submission details and check the maximum number of pages before entering.
- You may receive
feedbackfrom the judges
even if you don't win!
the creator of Fairy Tail!
Enter in 3 easy step
1Draw a manga
2Check the box next to the banner
3Submit to ART street
Users outside of Japan can use MediBang translation
*Limited to English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, English, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional).
- Entry Period
- Sept. 14th 2017 - 11:59pm (JST) on Dec. 28th 2017
- Grand Prize: ¥1,000,000, an editor will be assigned to you and you will receive feedback from the editorial staff.
Other Winners: ¥100,000 and feedback from the editorial staff.
* There is a possibility that no winner(s) will be chosen.
* Entries that don't win may also receive feedback from the editors.
- Entry Format
- • Must be a completed work (scripts and rough drafts will not be accepted)
• 50 pages or less
• Pages can be ordered from left to right, right to left or vertically
- Participation is open to everyone from pros to amateurs.
Manga that is geared towards Weekly Shonen Magazine and Bessatsu Shonen Magazine readers, as well as foreign manga, are acceptable.
Only manga that entrants have the rights to distribute for free and unpublished works may be entered.
- Entries not in Japanese
- English, Korean, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, French, Spanish, Vietnamese entries can be submitted as is.
The MediBang translation team will handle them.
- How to Enter
- 1. Register as a user on MediBang.
2. Click Submit at the top of MediBang's site.
3. Click Submit again on the MediBang Creators page.
4. Go to the Comic's tab, select a file type and then click Upload.
5. In the Artwork tab, give your entry a title and the tag 2ndMagazineContest and then click Complete.
- How to Claim the Prize
- The prize money will be sent to the entrant's MediBang account using their PayPal, or wired to their bank account (the winner will accept the responsibility of any associated wiring fees).
- By entering in this contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions detailed in the Contest Rules, so please read them thoroughly before you enter.