[MediBang Paint for iPad] How to draw in 2 point perspective
I’m going to explain 2 point perspective with MediBang Paint for iPad.
(1) Define an eye level.
(2) Put 2 vanishing points on the eye level.
※Vanishing points is a point which exists on the horizon line. it can be placed anywhere on an eye level, and everything in a canvas converses into the point.
(3) Make a grid from the vanishing points.
(4) Draw boxes along the grid.
(5) Add details on the boxes.
(6) Clean the lines.
(7) Colored just for fun and finish!
New ArticlesSee more
- [MediBang Paint] Let's draw using background images!
- Weekly "The Challengers" mission
- [MediBang Paint] Create an enchanting artwork! From lineart to painting colors
- [MediBang Paint] How to change colors easily
- [ART street Resources] How to use bokeh brushes
- [CLIP STUDIO PAINT] Painting in low saturation