일러스트・만화 투고&SNS사이트 - ART street by MediBang

Umbrellaverse Mythos/ Lore dump
In case you guys didn't know, the Umbrellaverse is the universe in which I put all the characters I have that don't have their own univreses. The citizens can have their own stories and such, but think of each story as a different planet in the Umbrellaverse. Some stories in the Umbrellaverse are the one with Kora's group and the one with all my anthro characters. So in the Umbrellaverse, I previously stated that there were 2 gods, but there are actually 4. There's The Great Yeeter who is the god of creation, The Great Yoinker who is the god of destruction, and there are also two lesser gods, one of Light and one of darkness. The lesser gods are at war with the greater gods for dominance over the Umbrellaverse. The Great Yeeter Created the Umbrellaverse deities to be guardians of sorts and to protect the Umbrellaverse from the lesser gods. Just a quick review of the list of deities I have so far, and what they are the embodiment of:
Gavin- Knowledge
Gabriel- Death
*unnamed*- Life
C (the demon version of me)- chaos
Kendra- time
T'oh- innocence
Joey- purity
Nadia- Adventure
Elijah- color
-more coming soon since I've scrapped some deities, and I intend to create others.-
Also, leave a comment about which specific deity you guys want a better description of.

번역을 표시