We interviewed artist logA, who switches between anime-like style, and a realism style.
The artist can create cute anime style art, and cool realism art! We interviewed logA who holds a platinum rank on ART street. Let's find out the secret to creating such beautiful art!
What are logA's tips on improving?
logA：It depends on what I am drawing, but I think about 6 to 9 hours.
logA：I feel my skills have a lot of room for improvement. I feel I improve the most when I just draw a lot.
During those times, I finished a drawing at least once a day, many times with full colors.。
I improved a lot during those times.
Now I don't draw as much, and I feel I need to draw more to improve.
Something I try to avoid is getting lazy with the areas that I struggle with.
Hands are one of the things I struggle with, but instead of doing sloppy work, I take photos of my hand as a reference.
logA：The reaction I get when I post. When I see comments, it makes me want to keep drawing.
logA：There was a contest I wanted to enter at the time, so I signed up. I didn't even make the deadline for that contest!
logA：Compared to other websites, I get more views.
My artwork has a chance to be listed in many places, like related, ranking, level up, etc. I'm surprised how much views I get right after I post.
Usually it takes time until I start getting views, so this is definitely a plus!
Something I wish would improve... hmmm... I guess I wish there was a notice when I receive comments, because I keep missing them. That's all I can come up with!
logA：I want to create something that has the aspect of both anime-style and realism style!
- orange lore creates very sweet artwork that looks as if it came out of a children's book. Here we interview the artist.
- We interviewed Aiuabo who creates charming girls and colorful scenery!
- We interviewed nora-san who creates artwork with refreshing colors and a Japanese atmosphere!
- It's as if we would get sucked into a different universe...interviewing Karasuba Rindo-san who makes beautiful mystical scenery!
- This artist makes many breathtaking landscape art!! We are interviewing Tsuchiya-san!!
- We interviewed Kingdomimi-san who loves "Samurai 8: The Tale of Hachimaru"!