orange lore creates very sweet artwork that looks as if it came out of a children's book. Here we interview the artist.
Cute and sweet like a children's book. The mystical atmosphere of the silhouettes grabbed our attention! We interviewed the artist to see the secrets behind the monochrome world!
Let's find out the history of orange lore's art!
orange lore： Since I was a child.
My friend loved drawing so I drew with them.
orange lore：I learned art through art classes and art clubs during school.
orange lore：I like to read, watch movies, and travel.
I also play games.
orange lore：I draw with a pen tablet on the PC.
The program I use for the lineart is ComicStudio, and for the colors Photoshop CS6.
orange lore：I usually listen to music or listen to gameplay videos.
orange lore：Tove Jansson and Shigeru Mizuki.
I loved them since I was a little, and always drawn their characters.
orange lore：I love how they draw the lines, the atmosphere, and how you can feel the story with just one artwork. I really admire and respect them.
New ArticlesSee more
- We interviewed a veteran international illustrator for some advice! Interview with E.J. Su, who specializes in mecha design.
- A fantastic world painted with thick coating paint, colored by warm light! Interview with Lenu!
- We interviewed Liam Gray and Mangaka Ody. Their passion for manga is inspirational!
- Look at the combination of kawaii characters and anime style! We interviewed artist Yoshiki.
- cluseller's artwork sparkles like a jewel. We had a chance to interview the artist!
- Tow Tateoka creates cute and detailed artwork with a mix of realism. We interviewed the artist!