orange lore creates very sweet artwork that looks as if it came out of a children's book. Here we interview the artist.
Cute and sweet like a children's book. The mystical atmosphere of the silhouettes grabbed our attention! We interviewed the artist to see the secrets behind the monochrome world!
The characters live in a lovely world
orange lore：I combine the things I like.
Then I start thinking where would this character play, or what type of clothes would look good.
Does each of your wizards have their own background?
If so, please tell us an example.
orange lore：The one with the pointy hat is a princess, the other one is a servant boy.
They escaped from the castle, and walk around, and enjoy the night.
I try to express a soft night scene.
orange lore：For the monochrome, 1 - 3 hours. The ones with colors, 3 - 7 days.
Is there different struggles with the monochrome and colored illustrations?
orange lore：Either way, I adding colors is the most difficult.
I often don't like the colors, and start over.
orange lore：I finish about 3 to 5 artwork.
orange lore：I think drawing something you enjoy is very important.
orange lore：I made a book for my self with MediBang factory, and I noticed ART street.
I got curious and signed up.
orange lore：it's easy to use and I don't hesitate to post.
What can improve... you guys are adding many new functions, and I'm really satisfied.
orange lore：I want to go back to my beginning and draw with paper and pen again.
Ever since I moved to digital, I haven't done much traditional drawing.
I also want to paint with watercolors.
orange lore：Thank you very much for your support, it really motivates me.
I want to keep drawing artwork that you guys enjoy.
New ArticlesSee more
- Tow Tateoka creates cute and detailed artwork with a mix of realism. We interviewed the artist!
- We interviewed the famous artist, En Morikura. She creates a colorful and delicate atmosphere!【PR】
- We interviewed artist logA, who switches between anime-like style, and a realism style.
- We interviewed Aiuabo who creates charming girls and colorful scenery!
- We interviewed nora-san who creates artwork with refreshing colors and a Japanese atmosphere!
- It's as if we would get sucked into a different universe...interviewing Karasuba Rindo-san who makes beautiful mystical scenery!