This artist makes many breathtaking landscape art!! We are interviewing Tsuchiya-san!!
Starry skies, water that tells a story... Tsuchiya-san has posted many breathtaking landscape artwork, and even achieved LEVEL7 on the ART street Ranking! We wondered how Tsuchiya-san does this magic, and we asked many questions to get some clues!
What does Tsuchiya-san do for practice?
Tsuchiya-san：I prefer to just draw with a purpose to finish and post. I think if you keep drawing what you want to draw, you will improve.
Tsuchiya-san：I post on twitter and pixiv too. When I get a lot of likes, or people tell me my artwork is great, that puts a fire in my motivation.
Tsuchiya-san：I don't remember the exact details, but I found it when I was just wondering if there are other places to post artwork. I thought it might be fun so I started posting.
Tsuchiya-san：Right now I mainly do landscape, but I hope I can do a good combination of both people and landscapes.
For me, it is difficult to add people to my landscape and make it look smooth and natural.
So my current goal is to be able to add people to my landscape art and make it look good!
New ArticlesSee more
- Look at the combination of kawaii characters and anime style! We interviewed artist Yoshiki.
- cluseller's artwork sparkles like a jewel. We had a chance to interview the artist!
- Tow Tateoka creates cute and detailed artwork with a mix of realism. We interviewed the artist!
- We interviewed the famous artist, En Morikura. She creates a colorful and delicate atmosphere!【PR】
- orange lore creates very sweet artwork that looks as if it came out of a children's book. Here we interview the artist.
- We interviewed artist logA, who switches between anime-like style, and a realism style.