Look at the combination of kawaii characters and anime style! We interviewed artist Yoshiki.
Yoshiki draws kawaii characters with a simplistic style that is seen in anime. We interviewed the artist and asked about tips on drawing in anime style, or where to get inspiration for the outfits!
So many lovely cats!
Yoshiki：Few days to 2 weeks, I think.
Yoshiki：When I see things I created in the past, I think to myself "next time I will draw in a different way!" "I'll try something else next time".
Seeing artwork by other artists makes me want to implement some of their aspects.
Also receiving feedback makes me happy.
Yoshiki：I think a good tip is to not just draw from your imagination, but use references. It's difficult when you use only your imagination...
Yoshiki：They are Ichigo (17 years old), Goma (16 years old), Kurosuke (15 years old), Mugi (2 years old), Kinako (under 1 years old)!
Kinako is the only male.
All your cats have food names, except Kurosuke.
Yoshiki：When Kurosuke first came to our home, she kept looking at us behind the furniture. A black furball peeking at us reminded me of kurosuke, the soot from "My Neighbor Totoro". That's how we got her name lol.
Yoshiki：I found the platform while using MediBang Paint, and I thought it would be fun.
Yoshiki：Since I receive comments from overseas, I love that there is a translation function. It's really important to me.
Yoshiki：I wish I could draw muscles better.
Yoshiki：I plan to keep drawing so please keep viewing them!
New ArticlesSee more
- We interviewed a veteran international illustrator for some advice! Interview with E.J. Su, who specializes in mecha design.
- A fantastic world painted with thick coating paint, colored by warm light! Interview with Lenu!
- We interviewed Liam Gray and Mangaka Ody. Their passion for manga is inspirational!
- cluseller's artwork sparkles like a jewel. We had a chance to interview the artist!
- Tow Tateoka creates cute and detailed artwork with a mix of realism. We interviewed the artist!
- We interviewed the famous artist, En Morikura. She creates a colorful and delicate atmosphere!【PR】